We can help you setup or migrate to the Lightning platform for faster, and better control on automation of your business processes, integration with external apps and more. By understanding your business needs, and quickly converting them into designs from new/existing lightning components, we make the migration process easier.
We have a certified team of experts who have successfully helped 100+ customers in migration, thereby enhancing their overall performance. We use object-oriented design approach and help our clients in defining best practices and design standards.
We provide the best plan and execute the best solutions to help you adopt a rich user interface for a lightning component. We have developed more than lightning components and SLDS styled VF pages for Salesforce1 app and lightning experience.
Whether you want to migrate from Salesforce Classic to Lightning or want to start a lightning component development, FEXLE can lend a hand and advise you with the best approach.
We analyze readiness report, optimizer report, visualforce pages, along with existing implementation to help our customers adapt to change easily. We also help in setting priorities and timeline on the basis of current implementation analysis findings.
We have a team of developers and architects who can readily help you customize your Lightning experience pages with Lightning App Builder. Furthermore, they can help you convert your current workflow to Lightning process builder.
Our task is to make migration from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning faster and help you adapt to the changes easily. This is not the only thing we do, we also help our customers by:
- Analyzing readiness report, optimizer report, visualforce pages.
- Setting priorities and timeline as per existing implementation.
- Customizing your Lightning experiences pages with Lightning App Builder.
- Styling Salesforce Lightning Design System in a way that any complex Visualforce page converts into Lightning Support Page.
- Creating reusable Lightning Components to increase productivity and meet the project deadline on or before the set time.